Student Representative Council
The Student Representative Council provides a means of communication between the student body of Evans River K-12 School and the rest of the school community, teachers, parents and citizens.
The purpose of the Student Representative Council is to enable students to:
- participate in decisions concerning their school and lives;
- suggest ideas and resources for the improvement of their school;
- organise and participate in fund raising activities;
- be responsible for self government;
- become familiar with standard meeting procedures;
- develop leadership skills; and
- develop communication skills.